|Company Profile||TalNetwork is a fast, reliable platform that helps to build remote teams of global top talent. We provide equal opportunities to remote tech professionals irrespective of their region, gender, or age.|
|Project Details||Our client is a large-scale European firm seeking Junior, Middle and Senior AI Engineers to join their growing software development team. They are working on a high-tech project using cutting-edge technologies and looking for highly skilled remote talent. The client offers market-competitive salaries with a great opportunity for learning and growth. |
|Job Title||AI Engineer|
|Job Location ||Remote|
|Department / Function||IT Development|
|Report to ||Project Head|
|Vacancies / #||20|
- Set up and manage our AI development and production infrastructure.
- Help AI product managers and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
- Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure.
- Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets.
- Build AI models from scratch and help product managers and stakeholders understand results.
- Deploy AI models into production.
- Create APIs and help business customers put the results of your AI models into operations.
- Keep current on the latest AI research relevant to our business domain.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages with a strong foundation in a statistical platform such as Python, R, SAS, or MatLab.
- Experience building AI models in platforms such as Keras, TensorFlow, or Theano.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and algorithmic models as well as of fundamental mathematical concepts, such as linear algebra and probability
- Experience working with large data sets and writing efficient code capable of processing large data streams at speed
- Familiarity with deep learning and machine learning algorithms and the use of popular AI/ML frameworks
|Education||Bachelor’s/ Master’s in computer science|
|Experience ||1- 10 years hands-on programming experience|
|Language ||Reasonably proficient in written and verbal English communication |
|Performance Measures||Daily tasks Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Goals|
|Compensation Structure ||Market-competitive Salary|